Oberndorf Christmas Eve tour from Salzburg
- Spend the Christmas Eve at the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf
- Visit the village where the most famous Christmas carol was written
- Enjoy the Christmas atmosphere and festively illuminated Oberndorf
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas Eve at the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf during a tour from Salzburg.
Visit the city of Oberndorf, where the most famous Christmas carol (Silent Night - Holy Night) was written and first performed. Take a stroll through the festively illuminated Oberndorf and later walk to the Silent Night Chapel to celebrate and listen to this famous Christmas carol in its original version. Afterward, you will head back to Salzburg.
- Transfer by bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Child (4-12 years): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years): free, but have to sit on their parents' lap
Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Please be 15 minutes prior departure at the meeting point at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
- Guided in English and German
- 24 December 2019 at 3.00pm
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.Let...
Join a romantic half-day tour to the beautiful Lake District Salzkammergut, the region, where the Au...
Join a tour in Salzburg, following the traces of Mozart and learn more about the historical backgrou...