Cruise on the Salzach and Best of Mozart concert in a fortress with dinner
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride with a unique panorama jet-boat
- Experience the Old Town scenery and more from a unique perspective
- Get exciting background information about the city of Mozart and its surroundings
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at the Panorama Restaurant
- Listen to a unique Mozart concert in a historic fortress
Combine a dinner or VIP-dinner and Mozart Fortress Concert with a popular boat trip on the Salzach and discover Salzburg and its surroundings from its most beautiful angle!
On this 40-minute boat cruise, starting from the pier "Makartsteg", in the center of the old town, aboard the panorama ship "Amadeus Salzburg", you will see Salzburg and its surroundings at its best. Experience the Old Town scenery from a unique perspective and glide past exclusive residential areas, unique natural landscapes, before you open up the majestic Tennen- and Hagen mountain range. At the end of the cruise, the panorama ship dances for the guests.
Upgrade your ticket to include dinner before the concert in the Panorama Restaurant on the Hohensalzburg Fortress. After ascending with the funicular to the Fortress, the Panorama Restaurant is located on the right side at the exit. At this unique location you enjoy your dinner with marvelous views to Salzburg City and its surroundings.
Afterwards experience the Best of Mozart’s concert at the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience, while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Regular dinner menu includes:
- Salzburg pastries with butter and spread
- Creamy tomato soup with whipped cream
- Stuffed chicken breast with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, pasta and mixed vegetables
- Fish fillet with herb sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes
- Dessert variations
VIP dinner menu includes:
- Jour pastry with 2 spreads
- herbal foam soup with croutons
- Zander, shrimp, salmon, saffron noodles, white wine sauce and vegetables
- Veal medallions on cognac cream sauce, vegetable bouquet and potato gratin
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes Dessert variations
- Cruise on the Salzach river
- Live commentary in German and English
- Funicular railway roundtrip ticket (present your ticket at the station 30 minutes prior to your concert or dinner time)
- 3-courses dinner menu OR 3-courses VIP dinner menu
- Best of Mozart fortress concert category 1 (numbered seats in rows 1-6)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-14): Reduced (reduced ticket is not available for tours with dinner)
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your boat at the shipping pier. Following your cruise travel to the Hohensalzburg Fortress in the evening reachable by funicular railway at Festungsgasse 4.
- Live commentary German and English
- This tour is not suitable for mobility-impaired visitors
- Please convert your e-ticket 20 minutes before the boat trip at the cash desk of the pier
- Concert will take place in the Golden Hall of the fortress between 9 April to 31 October 2020
- Unfortunately the Golden Hall does not have disable access for people with limited mobility
Cruise tours operate:
- March, April, September, October: 16:00pm
- May, June, July, August: 17:00pm
- Tour duration is approximately: Boat trip 40 min. + (VIP) Dinner 2 hrs. + Fortress Concert 1.5 hrs.
Dinner service schedule:
- April, September and October at 6.00pm
- From May to August at 6.30pm
Festungsbahn funicular railway:
- Ascent from May to August beginning at 7.30pm (ATTENTION if you have booked a dinner option ascent begins at 6.00pm)
- Ascent March, April, September and October beginning from 7.00pm (ATTENTION if you have booked a dinner option ascent begins at 5.30pm)
- April, September and October at 8.00pm
- From May to August at 8.30pm
- Duration is 1 hour 30 minutes (including 15 minutes of concert break)
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
Follow the traces of the Trapp Family, world-famous from the movie "The Sound of Music" by Rodgers a...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Tour Highlights - Salzburgs History and Traditions - Salzburg Museum: Silent Night Exhibition - Salz...