From the moment you board this world-wide unique Amphibian vehicle, which has been specially built for Salzburg, this tour - unlike any other - begins. This is no ordinary tour, but a magical experience. The trip on the water and land with the concluding "splash down" into the Salzach, the live commentaries as well as the additional seven languages at your disposal all help to convey the sights of the city and its surroundings to you in an unbeatable way, the likes of which have never been seen before.
Anyone, who has not yet done this tour, has not yet truly seen Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Starting with a cruise and descending out of the river Salzach at the Müllnersteg, afterwards continuing the tour via Mozart's residence, Mirabell Garden and further on the way with views to the Festival Area, Fortress Hohensalzburg and the Horse Pont.
Afterwards you arrive at the lake near to the Leopoldskron Palace, the famous Sound of Music filming location, for a marvelous photo stop. The return goes via Mülln / Augustiner Bräustübl and back with a "splash-down" into the Salzach river to end the tour at the landing station/starting point.
Upgrade your ticket to include dinner before the concert in the Panorama Restaurant on the Hohensalzburg Fortress. After ascending with the funicular to the Fortress, the Panorama Restaurant is located on the right side at the exit. At this unique location you enjoy your dinner with marvelous views to Salzburg City and its surroundings.
Afterwards experience the Best of Mozart’s concert at the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience, while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Regular dinner menu includes:
- Salzburg pastries with butter and spread
- Creamy tomato soup with whipped cream
- Stuffed chicken breast with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, pasta and mixed vegetables
- Fish fillet with herb sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes
- Dessert variations
VIP dinner menu includes:
- Jour pastry with 2 spreads
- herbal foam soup with croutons
- Zander, shrimp, salmon, saffron noodles, white wine sauce and vegetables
- Veal medallions on cognac cream sauce, vegetable bouquet and potato gratin
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes Dessert variations