Tour of Catherine Palace and Peterhof Gardens
- See the beautiful Catherine Palace on a guided tour
- Visit the unforgettable Peterhof Gardens and learn about the fountain system
- Let your guide tell you about imperial residences and their history
Explore imperial residences on this day tour of Catherine Palace and the Peterhof gardens. If you only have a limited amount of time in St. Petersburg, this tour is a great option. See two of the most popular Imperial suburban residences of Saint Petersburg in one day.
Visit Catherine Palace in the morning and let your guide tell you fascinating facts about it. Built by the finest architects and mostly known for the renown Amber room and the Golden Enfilade of state rooms, the Catherine Palace was the summer residence of Russian tsars. Learn why the place is a definite must-see attraction of Saint Petersburg.
Your day tour includes also an afternoon visit to Peterhof Lower gardens that are filled with fountain jets. You will have a chance to get familiar with the intricate and technologically advanced fountain system. The high quality piping system still remains intact in many sections. Unfortunately it was badly damaged by the mines of the WWII.
You will have a chance to see the exquisite Grand Peterhof Palace from the outside, the Grand Cascade, the Bath House, the Catherine Block and the Monplaisir Palace. Enjoy the view of the Finnish Gulf and hear what your guide has to tell about the luxurious gardens.
- Entrance to Catherine Palace
- Entrance to Peterhof Gardens
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel in St. Petersburg at the time of booking.
- Booking minimum of at least 2 adults
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German
- Start time is not confirmed at time of booking
- Tour will occur between the hours of 12.00pm and 5.00pm
- At checkout please provide your email address and phone number
- Tour operator will contact you directly with the exact tour time
- Daily except Tuesdays
- Please confirm your exact pick-up time before the tour date (instructions are provided on your voucher)
- Tour operates from 1 May to 30 September
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...