St. Petersburg 2-hour night tour
- Explore the embankments of the Neva River with a local guide
- Learn about the canals, bridges and most characteristic places of the city
- Experience the White Nights of Russia from June to August
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their history on a two hour night walking tour of the city of St. Petersburg. Hear about the canals, bridges and most characteristic places of the city at night, including the old Russian Capital building.
During the months of June to August you will able to experience the "white nights," one of the most outstanding phenomena in the city of czars. Enjoy this annual summer festival celebrating the near-midnight sun, when the nights never reach total darkness.
At the end of your tour get advice and recommendations from your local guide about where to go out, where to dine and how to better enjoy the white nights.
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children aged (0-12): Free
Bol'shaya Morskaya Ulitsa, 6/8, St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Meet your tour guide at the arc at the entrance of the palaces.
- Minimum booking number of 2 people
- Tour available in English and Spanish
- Winter daily from 1 November to 31 March at 8.00pm
- Summer daily from 1 April to 31 October at 9.30pm
Tour does not operate:
- 8 - 9 May
- 31 December and 1 January
The tour starts from the impressive St. Isaac’s Cathedral, commissioned by Tsar Alexander I in 1918....
Visit the spectacular Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg and let your professional tour guide take...
Visit the underground palace of St. Petersburg, learn the stories of its creation and the beauty of ...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
During your two hour orientation tour of St. Petersburg, your local expert guide will show you aroun...
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...
Recorre diversos puntos significativos que relatan el inicio de la revolución que cambio al mundo. D...
Receive a guided tour of one of the world's largest art museums and enjoy the personalized attention...
Meet your guide at the Alexander Column in Palace Square and skip the long line to enter the Hermita...