Hop-on Hop-off St Petersburg bus pass with boat option
- Choose between a two-day hop-on hop-off bus pass, a one-day boat pass, or combine both
- 2 bus tour routes & 24 stops around St. Petersburg. Create your itinerary to explore the city
- Audio-guide in ten languages so you can learn about St Petersburg's history and traditions
- Flexible 3-month bus or boat pass
Discover St. Petersburg at your own pace and explore your favorite parts of the city by hopping on and off a double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city. See St Isaac's Cathedral at bus stop 1 and start your tour by admiring this neo-classical style landmark. Head over to the Admiralty Building located at the bus stop 2 of the Red Route to admire the headquarters of the Russian Navy or to wander around the Alexander Gardens.
Visit many other breathtaking icons of the city like Palace Square, Kazan Cathedral, Anichkov Palace and the Summer Gardens. And speaking of summer, during this season you'll also get to combine your tickets with a boat tour that will most certainly show you the best of the city while you cruise down the Neva River.
- 48 or 72-hour bus pass
- 24-hour boat pass (only during the summer) depending on the ticket purchased
- Both options combined
- Audio-guide in ten languages (Russian, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Finnish, Turkish)
- Map and earphones
- Children (7-13): reduced
- Infants (0-6): free
- Students (student card required): reduced
- Seniors (60+): reduced
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): reduced
Dvortsovaya, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Bus tour starts at Ostrovskogo Square. Boat tour departs from Admiralty Embankment. You can hop on or off at any bus stop
- Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- For further information on the available bus stops, please refer to this map
- Operational season: all year round (excluding: 9 May)
- Buses run every 30 minutes
- May - September: first tour: 9:00 a.m.; last tour: 7:00 p.m. No departures between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- October - April: first tour: 10:00 a.m.; last tour: 5:30 p.m. No departures between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Operational season: 1 May - 30 September (excluding: 9 May)
- First tour: 11:00 a.m.
- Last Tour: 5:00 p.m.
- Departs from Admiralty Embankment
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
This winter tour is available from October until April and it is a perfect blend of all the must-see...
During your two hour orientation tour of St. Petersburg, your local expert guide will show you aroun...
The tour starts from the impressive St. Isaac’s Cathedral, commissioned by Tsar Alexander I in 1918....
Visit the spectacular Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg and let your professional tour guide take...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their histo...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...
During your join-in small group excursion from Saint Petersburg to the Imperial Residence of Peterho...