City tour of St Petersburg with 6 Cathedrals and traditional lunch
- Visit the most famous cathedrals of St Petersburg
- Travel around the city with a private driver
- Enjoy stops to take pictures of the panoraminc views
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full understanding of its history and character. Start the day with a panoramic ride along the streets and granite embankments of the city in a comfortable car or a minibus. You will have multiple stops to enjoy the fresh air, picture taking and wonderful views.
On your way, you will see the main avenue of St Petersburg – the Nevsky Prospect, as well as some nice squares, architectural ensembles, and churches. Then you will cross the Palace Bridge across the Neva River and see the Stock Exchange Square with Rostral Columns.
The first excursion of the program is a visit to St Peter and Paul Fortress – the citadel of the city built by the first Russian Emperor Peter the Great. You will touch the history of the Russian tsars in St Peter and Paul Cathedral – the burial place of the Romanov family. Your experienced driver will continue the route driving to the Smolny Cathedral – a recently restored building of sky-blue color, high cupolas and interesting history that our guide will tell you about. Take a break for a traditional Russian lunch in a local restaurant that serves the dishes you always wanted to try.
Afterwards you will have an inside visit to the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood, which is a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique representative of Russian style and art. Our next stop will be for the excursion of St Isaac's Cathedral – the biggest cathedral of all Russia in eclectic style. Another functioning church we will visit is St Nicolas or the Naval Cathedral – one of the oldest religious centers of St Petersburg. The last activity of the tour is visiting the Kazan Cathedral – the principal functioning church of the city.
- Professional guide speaking English, Spanish, Italian, French or Spanish
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private car/minibus
- Traditional Russian 3-course lunch
- Welcome gifts
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 3-course lunch
- Visa fees
- Infants (0-5 years): Free
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, please indicate the name and address of the hotel at the time of booking.
- Private tour for up to 10 people
- Listed prices are per person
- You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel. Please provide the name and address of your hotel while booking
- Please avoid wearing shorts, mini-skirts, and sandals while visiting religious sites
- Thursdays to Tuesdays
- Starting time may vary, you will recieve an email confirming your start time after booking
- Tour suppliers details can be found in your voucher after booking
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
With a guide, you take a train to Tsarskoye Selo — the town where Catherine Palace is located. Alter...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Get the best of your time in Saint Petersburg, visiting two major spectacular attractions in one day...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
No visit to St. Petersburg is complete without a trip to at least one of the world-famous Imperial p...
The tour will start in front of famous Alexander Column, to listen a little bit about the history of...
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their histo...
Disfruta de una excursión a pie por los puentes que cruzan el río Neva, hasta llegar al lugar donde ...
Take an unforgettable tour of the Hermitage admiring a great selection of masterpieces stored inside...