Catherine Palace Tour by public transport with hotel pick-up
- Take a tour to the Catherine Palace with a guide by public transport
- Enjoy a classic Catherine Palace tour inside
- Take a walk in the park grounds
- See the Amber room
With a guide, you take a train to Tsarskoye Selo — the town where Catherine Palace is located. Alternatively, you can travel by metro and bus. From the station to the palace you can take a bus or walk (it's about 15 minutes).
After arriving at the complex, together with the guide you will go through the park area and then into the palace itself. The tour includes the famous Amber Room. Your will have a chance to enjoy the interiors and decorations of imperial Russia at its fullest.
When the Catherine Palace tour ends you can take a walk in the parks (if the weather conditions are appropriate) or go back to the city by bus or train. The guide will accompany you to the metro station and makes sure you get back to the hotel or any other end point you prefer.
- English, French, German, Spanish-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Public transport fees
- Children aged (4-17): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free
Your guide will meet at the reception of your hotel with a sign of the local supplier, or one with your name on it.
- Tour is available from a minimum of 2 guests
- The tour is available in an open time frame. You need to book a date then the local manager will contact you and provide the exact tour start. Please do not plan other tours for the day.
- In bad weather conditions you will be offered to take taxi
- Please make sure you have provided your email address and phone number during the checkout process
- Unfortunately this tour is not available for wheelchair travelers
- The tour is available in open time frame. You need to book a date, then the local manager will contact you and provide the exact tour start. Please do not plan other tours for the day
- Tour is not available on the last Monday of every month during low season from October to April
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Discover St. Petersburg at your own pace and explore your favorite parts of the city by hopping on a...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
Saint Petersburg is Russia's ancient capital city, where the Czars had their palace and the economic...