Northern lights photography tour
- Take pictures of you and your family while the northern lights dance in the background
- Let your guide teach you how to take the best pictures of the aurora
- Taste some local food from Lapland
During this tour, a professional photographer will be taking pictures of you and your family while the northern lights dance in the background. If you have a camera the photographer will teach you how to take the best pictures of the aurora!
Travel with a professional northern lights photographer and learn the best tricks to capture the perfect moments. You can take your camera with you or let the photographer take all the desired pictures of you and your family with the Auroras in the background.
You will drive around 30km away from the city and arrive into a mystical forest, without light pollution. Your guide will then explain everything there is to know about this natural spectacle. During the trip your photographer can help you choose the best settings, shooting angles and locations.
In the meantime, a grill will be prepared with some local food from Lapland. Reindeer sausage and blueberry tea will be offered. In the end of the trip, the photographer will collect your email in order to send all the pictures taken of you together with the northern lights.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Reindeer sausage (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request) and blueberry tea
- Professional photoshoot, email with pictures, camera tripod
- Campfire BBQ: reindeer meat sausages, hot drinks
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from October to April
- Starting time 8.00pm, 9.00pm or 10.00pm (depending on the season)
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...