Experience ice fishing in the peaceful nature of Lapland only 20 mins away from the city. Once you arrive in the wilderness at the frozen lake, you will only hear the voice of nature. Your guide will introduce and instruct you on all the know-hows of ice fishing, including how to properly use the special tools and equipment such as the ice drill. After the instructions, you may begin your ice fishing excavation to try your luck. While you enjoy your ice fishing, your guide will prepare an open fire to BBQ some Lappish sausages. There may be the opportunity to grill the fish that may be caught, but catching a fish is not guaranteed.
Ice fishing experience in Lapland
- Remarkable experience guaranteed
- Enjoy a campfire with a small BBQ
- Be enlightened with all the knowledge about fishing on the frozen lake
- Pick-up and drop-off
- All equipment necessary
- Thermal overalls, boots, gloves, and woolen socks
- Small BBQ lunch
Children (4-14): Reduced
Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Rovaniemi. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please be kindly informed that time needed for transfers and changing clothing is included in the program
- The tour operates daily at 9.00am and 1.00pm