Full-day skiing adventure in Levi
- Take a trip out to Levi: Finland’s most popular ski resort!
- Learn from professional ski instructors
- Test your skills on the snow
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort comes with multiple large hills and smaller hills for kids. You will be provided with a professional ski instructor, ski equipment, and cable car passes. You will be taught Alpine skiing and taking shuttles between the various ski slides.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Lunch buffet
- Winter clothes rental (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Alpine ski equipment
- Alpine ski pass
- Professional ski instructor
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is at 8.00am
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Get the best souvenir from your trip to Pyhä and take the perfect shot of the Aurora Borealis. This ...
Explore the Pyhä-Luosto National Park during the snowshoeing tour. Put on your snowshoes, grab your ...
Explore the ancient national park of Pyhä-Luosto National Park in the easiest way possible. Hop on y...
Observe the northern lights in a unique way from the Aurora Nest, a heated glass cabin with a WIFI c...
Go on an adventure and get to experience the arctic nature in a challenging way. Start the tour with...
Observe the northern lights in the middle of Finnish nature. Follow your guide on a snowshoeing trip...