Arctic evening with snow sauna
- Experience a sauna and a jacuzzi in the middle of the forest
- Surround yourself with peace and quiet
- Enjoy a salmon dinner and relax in the jacuzzi with a glass of blueberry wine!
The Arctic is a magnificent region. Enjoy it to its fullest in a snow sauna! Hear the ice walls bubble while you throw water on the sauna stones and hop into a jacuzzi that comes with a stunning view of the surrounding nature. With a lake and forests being the only things around you, you will have true peace and quiet. Depending on the weather, you may even have a chance to catch the northern lights! While you are enjoying your jacuzzi, your guides will serve you blueberry wine, courtesy of Lapland, and delicious fresh cheese.
After the refreshing sauna, you'll return to Rovaniemi for a short hike to the top of the local hill, Ounasvaara, for a lookout point over the city. With some luck, you may see the Northern Lights! After a short hike back, you'll return you to your hotel.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Traditional salmon meal (or vegetarian/vegan alternative on request) at dinner in Kota Restaurant: grill Arctic salmon
- Top of Ounasvaara to hunt for northern lights
- Traditional Lapland sauna
- Ice sauna
- Ice lake swimming
- Lakeside jacuzzi and hot tub
- Blueberry wine and cheese snacks
- Swimming suits available for rent
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, so they are not guaranteed!
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Tour operates daily from November to April
- Starting time is at 6.00pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Sauna is an important part of the Finnish culture. For centuries, sauna has been considered a place ...
Located 25 km from the city center, the snow castle is a unique masterpiece. Everything in the castl...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
Begin the event by driving to a beautiful forest. Here, you will gear up with snowshoes and begin tr...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
Visit a reindeer farm to ride a reindeer-pulled sleigh through the snowy forests. Learn about the wa...
Rovaniemi has a wide selection of frozen rivers, rapids, lakes and ponds to fish from, making it an ...
Begin with a 25 km detour to the husky ranch. Here, there won't be any light pollution or obstructio...
The sled ride safari pulled by Snowmobile is perfect for families or people without a driver's licen...