Set off on a fantastic urban trek in the vicinity of St. Peter's Basilica before climbing, with your expert local guide, the Janiculum Hill! Learn about the historical importance of the place and retrace its past with the help of a knowledgeable guide. Observe the dozens of busts of the martyrs and the various colossal monuments, such as the lighthouse of the Janiculum and the two equestrian statues of Joseph and Anita Garibaldi. Conclude your experience among the characteristic alleys of Trastevere.
Urban trekking to the discovery of the Janiculum
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Climb to the Janiculum Hill and get the best views over the city
- Find out more about the place's history from your expert guide
- Admire imposing monuments like the lighthouse and Garibaldi's statue
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Piazza Papa Pio XII 12, 00193 Rome RM, Italy
In front of St. Peter's Square's colonnade.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Sgb Noleggio srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.