Trip to the islands of Venice from Rome
- Discover Venice and its islands by sailing on the most magnificent waterway on Earth
- Visit Torcello, Burano and Murano: take in the peaceful atmosphere and stunning colors of the buildings
- Explore St. Mark's square and the beautiful medieval center on your own and get to know the city at your own pace
Discover Venice and its islands by sailing on the most magnificent waterway on Earth and admire all the details that make this city so incredibly unique.
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Rome and taken to the train station: from here you'll head to Venice, where your experience will begin. Once on the boat, you'll be lead to Torcello: here you'll be immersed in its peaceful atmosphere and you'll get to discover its many Medieval churches. Your next stop is the cheery Burano, a picturesque island with multicolored houses adorned with flowers. The last island you'll visit is Murano, world-famous thanks to its glass: you'll have the chance to watch as glassmakers create all types of glass objects, like the beautiful chandeliers that fill the island.
At the end of the Venice Tour, you'll arrive in St. Mark’s Square and you'll have 2 hours of free time to visit the stunning city center before heading back to the train station and to Rome.
- Private transfer from the hotel to the rail station
- Second class rail ticket
- Private boat transfer to and from the rail station in Venice
- Private three-hour boat tour of the islands
- Two hours of free time
- Guided tour
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. There might be other information the tour operator might need to communicate, such as slight variations in pick up time (e.g.: 7.15am instead of 7.30am). We ask you, therefore to include in the email you'll send a mobile phone number, preferably with WhatsApp system, to be sure they can contact you at any time
- Kindly, wait in the lobby of your hotel (and inform the concierge you are waiting for the driver) or in the street in front of the civic number of your apartment
- Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you
- Every day
- Pick up at 7.30am
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...