Trastevere scavenger hunt
- Discover Rome in and fun way with a unique and innovative scavenger hunt
- Walk around the picturesque quarter of Trastevere and explore its courtyards, shops and museums
Discover one of the most characteristic historic neighborhoods in Rome from a different perspective. By joining this innovative scavenger hunt you'll get to explore hidden courtyards, shops and museums in the neighborhood, as well as breathtaking views. Take part in an experience halfway between a scavenger hunt and an outdoor escape game: interact with permanent installations and observe them closely in order to get the right clues that will take you the next.
- Foxtrail scavenger hunt
- Guided tour
- Children (0-12): reduced
Via Emilio Morosini, 9114, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Viale di Trastevere, 76 ter, 00153 Roma RM, in front of the newspaper kiosk (see map).
- Choose the day and time want to start your Trastevere adventure
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the material needed to follow the selected trail.
- Reach the meeting point that was communicated to you at the time of booking.
- To start your adventure, send a text message to the help line with your reservation number and you will receive the first clue to start the game
- Please make sure to bring with you: comfortable shoes; a smartphone with internet connection and a QR code reader; the reservation code on your voucher
- The groups require a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6
- Changes to your booking can be made up to the last minute by simply calling our service number: 00390621127737
Every day: from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, every 15 minutes.
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...