Skip the Line: Private Rome from Civitavecchia in one day shore excursion
- Visit the Eternal City in one day with our private “skip the line” access tour. Save time and go explore Rome’s best know sights
- Discover the Vatican Museums and its masterpieces as well as Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and many more
- The Pantheon, Vatican City, St Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum will have no secrets for you
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offer before your ship leaves port once again? This tour is made for you, giving you the chance to have a private tour with skip the line access to Rome’s best-known sights. By skipping the lines you’ll save your time and see as much as you can, making it back in time to catch your boat at the end of the day.
This tour will begin with your transfer from Civitavecchia to Rome in a comfortable air-conditioned car. You’ll be taken to the religious core of Rome and the Catholic faith – the Vatican City. Your private Vatican guide will be there to great you as soon as you arrive and will escort you into the Museums via the exclusive Skip the Line Access. You’ll see some of the most precious and famous art in the world, as well as having the chance to admire the Sistine Chapel. You’ll then get to visit St. Peter’s Basilica where you will spend time outside, while your guide explains the artwork and architecture of this sacred building, before allowing you to explore the inside on your own.
Your next stop will be the heart of historic Rome, where you’ll have lunch at a traditional restaurant of your choice. Your guide will of course be able to recommend the greatest spots if you don’t want to simply let your taste buds lead you.
Your private, dedicated guide will be at your side for the entire day to answer all your questions, provide you with the best advice, and take you to all of the most important fountains, piazzas and monuments which include the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and much, much more.
Your special visit would not be complete without a final stop at the Colosseum, where you will Skip the Line yet again and explore the interiors and blood history of this infamous monument!
Make the very best of your short time in Rome with our Exclusive, Skip the Lines, Private Rome in One Day Shore Excursion.
- Tour as per description
- Pick up and drop off from Civitavecchia Port in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip the Line access at the Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum
- Vatican Museums Ticket and Reservation Fee
- Colosseum Ticket and Reservation Free
- All transfers throughout the day in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private, dedicated English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-3 year olds travel for free and do not require a reservation (Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour)
- Reduced price for children 4-14 year olds, with proof of age
At the entrance in Civitavecchia Port (the Customs gate). Clients must use the shuttle bus service from the dock to the Customs Gate. The shuttle will leave you right at the gate. The driver will be just beyond the gate holding a sign with the lead travellers name. Once you arrive at the Vatican Museums your guide will greet you at the car. You must present your voucher to your tour guide.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments.
- A special dress code is required to enter the Vatican. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with dress code requirements. The Tour Operator cannot be held responsible for an inappropriate dress code.
- Please note that no large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are permitted in the Vatican and must be checked. Only very small purses are allowed. Please do not bring these items as you will need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- On Wednesday mornings & afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience. Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash; however, photography is prohibited in the Sistine Chapel.
Departs 7.45am, or according to cruise schedule.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...