Visit the main underground venues in Rome with a single pass: the Olympic Stadium and Trevi fountain underground. Discover what lies beneath Piazza Navona in central Rome on an audio-guided tour, available in six different languages. In the course of the experience, you'll travel back in time and look at a selection of unpublished photographs, 3D reconstructions, videos and informative panels that tell the story of the Stadium of Domitian. Learn about the development of the site into the current piazza you see today, as well as the evolution of ancient Roman sports. You'll descend five meters below the street level to explore the former circus in all its dimensions, and you'll learn all the details about the travertine blocks, brickwork and marble columns of the main entrances. Hear how up to 30,000 spectators were divided at the arena and see the artifacts from the days of the Roman Empire, including fragments of sculptures and a torso made from Pentelic marble from the quarries of Penteli north of Athens.
Excursions & day trips
Rome's underground sites pass
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the underground venues of the Olympic Stadium and Trevi fountain with a single pass
- Explore what lies beneath Piazza Navona in central Rome on an audio-guided tour
- Descend under the Trevi fountain a see the amazing treasures hidden under the streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian
- Entrance to the underground of Trevi Fountain
- Audioguide only for the Stadium of Domitian
What's not included
- Audioguide for Trevi Fountain underground
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 6-17)
- Infants (age 0-5): free of charge
- People with disabilities and one family member or a helper belonging to the health and social assistance service: free of charge
Piazza Navona, 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Touristation office in Piazza Navona.
What to remember
- Your voucher is not the ticket: redeem your voucher at the Touristation office in Piazza Navona before visiting the attraction
- The audioguide is available in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish and Russian
- Opening hours: from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.