Rome by night E-Bike tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
Admiring the beauty of Rome at sunset time is an unforgettable experience: famous monuments, majestic fountains, churches and ancient buildings are tinged with warm colors, in a game of lights and reflections on the marbles and the ancient structures of the Empire. Walking with an e-bike to admire this show, listening to a bit of history about Rome, admiring the sunset from a suggestive point to make wonderful photos.
In the course of the experience, you get to discover some of the most important and evocative monuments of Rome, like the Fori Imperiali, Piazza Venezia, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna and many more.
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-12): reduced
Via Capo d'Africa, 29 D, Rome, Italy.
At Roma Starbike.
- You can choose to take part in a small group tour (maximum 12 participants) or in a private tour (with only the people you've booked with)
- This tour is in English: please contact the tour operator if want your tour to be in Italian or Spanish. You'll find the contact info on the voucher
- From April to October at 5:00 pm
- From November to March at 4:00 pm
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...