Try the smartest, economical, and ecological way to visit Rome: rent an electric bike! With this rapid, sustainable and comfortable means of transport, you can discover all the treasures of Rome, enjoying free access to every corner of the city. Thanks to the electric engine you will also be able to ascend the 7 hills of Rome with no effort, or take advantage of the sunshine for a picnic in the park of the Appian Way!
Rent an electric bicycle in Rome
based on 6 reviews
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Rent an electric bike for a fast ride downtown or for a longer tour on your own
- Park up almost anywhere to visit city museums and attractions
- Go for a picnic in the Appian Way Archeological Park
- Ride around Colosseum or inside Circo Massimo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- E-Bike rent
- Chain to lock the bike
- Safety helmet (not compulsory in Italy)
- Insurance liability
- Bike seat for children (max. 4 years old)
Via Labicana 118, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
200 meters from the Colosseum.
What to remember
- For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.50 metres tall a tag-along is provided. Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed.
- Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.50 metres tall may ride their own bike.
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You can rent an electric bike for 1 day (8 hours), or 2/3 days
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 6 reviews