Private tour of the Vatican, the Colosseum and the fountains and squares of Rome
- Discover Rome's most iconic attractions in a single day: Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and much more
- Save plenty of time by moving around in a private car and entring the sites with exclusive skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Visit the Vatican Museums, admire the countless masterpieces you'll find inside and enjoy a guided tour of the Colosseum
Visit all of Rome's most iconic attractions in a single day: the Colosseum and Roman Forum as well as the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Vatican Museums and much more. You'll save plenty of time by moving around the city in a comfortable private car and entring the sites with exclusive skip-the-line entrance tickets. Your driver will bring you directly to all the main sights where your guide will tell you everything you wish to discover about the Eternal City.
Your experience will start right from your hotel: your driver will pick you up to bring you to the Colosseum, where you'll meet your private guide. After admiring the incredibly well preserved Arch of Constantine, you'll enter the site, a huge and amazing feat of engineering.
Next, you'll proceed into the archaeological site of the Roman Forum, the commercial, legal and administrative center of Ancient Rome, and the Palatine, where Emperors once used to live. This location offers a spectacular view of the Eternal City over the Circus Maximum.
Once the ancient part of your tour is over, you'll proceed to the Spanish Steps, one of the biggest tourist spots in the city, to Trevi fountain, hidden between the narrow back streets of the center, and to the Pantheon, the miraculously well preserved church, once a temple built in 128 A.D. by Emperor Hadrian. Another major site you'll have the opportunity to see is Piazza Navona, considered one of Rome’s most beautiful squares, with its church and the three marvelous fountains.
Included in the tour is a lunch stop at a local restaurant where you'll have the chance to taste a number of regional delicacies.
In the last part of your experience, your driver will take you to the Vatican Museums, where you can admire a countless number of masterpieces by artists like Bernini, Raphael, Michelangelo and Botticelli, and the site's main attraction, the unmissable Sistine Chapel and its sublime “Last Judgment” by Michelangelo.
Lastly, your guide will take you to the 16th century Saint Peter's Basilica through a special door. The largest and richest Basilica in the world will welcome you with Michelangelo's "Pietà". After having taken in the unique atmosphere of St. Peter's Square, given by Bernini's immense colonnade, you'll be taken back to your accommodation.
- Pick-up, drop-off and transfers by private luxury car with chauffeur
- Professional guide for the entire day
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Vatican Museum, the Colosseum and the Roman forum
- Typical Italian lunch at a local restaurant
Please confirm your pick-up location with the local operator.
- Pick-up is available from any central hotels/apartments/B&B in Rome. If it is not central (a ray of about 8 km from the Pantheon), the tour operator will ask a supplement for the extra distance. Please confirm the name and address of your accommodation. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. Also, please communicate any food intolerances or allergies so that the tour operator can organize a personalized lunch
- Also, please let the tour operator know if any of the participants are affected by walking disabilities; in this case, unfortunately, they will not be able to access the Basilica
- Unfortunately, due to the visit to the Roman Forum, the tour is not recommended for wheelchair users
- On Wednesday morning, due to the Papal audience, the Basilica might be closed. In this case, the explanation of it will be done from outside
- The order of the visited sites could be reversed due to the availability of tickets, especially for tours booked very close to the date of the experience
- The maximum number of infants (0-5) per tour is 2
- The maximum number of participants per tour is 13
From Monday to Saturday at 9.00am and 10.00am.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...