Take part in a unique experience inside a real Italian artisan gelato laboratory: you'll be followed by a professional gelato maker, who will describe all the equipment, raw materials and ingredients that will surround you and you'll learn in the field who to distinguish a homemade ice cream from a pre-made one with semi-finished industrial products and various dyes. You'll get to produce an ice-cream taste starting from the preparation of the fruit and, at the end of the course, you'll the wear Chef ice cream dresses and take home 500 grams of ice cream of any flavor.
Private ice cream class in Rome
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in a unique experience inside a real Italian artisan gelato laboratory
- Learn in the field who to distinguish a homemade ice cream from a pre-made one
- Make your own ice-cream taste starting right from the preparation of the fruit
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private ice cream class
- 500 grams of ice cream
- Child (age 0-5): free of charge
P.le Tiburtino, 00185 Roma RM, Italy.
In the San Lorenzo area, on the corner between Via Tiburtina and Via di Porta Labicana.
- Wednesday 5.00pm at and Friday at 4.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.