Pasta and Tiramisu workshop in Rome
- Have fun preparing pasta
- Make your own tiramisù
- Enjoy your creations!
Just wear your chef hat and apron and you will be ready to work! Firstly, you will prepare your own pasta with flour and eggs; the chef will show you which kind of pasta you can prepare with this recipe and you will choose which cut to use. Once the pasta is ready, you'll go on preparing tiramisù. After the workshop, you'll choose your topping sauce (carbonara, amatriciana, cacio e pepe, alfredo etc.) and relax with a good glass of wine, while in the restaurant's kitchen our chef will cook your pasta.
Your meal's menu will consist of
- Fettuccine with chosen sauce
- 1 glass of wine
- Limoncello or coffee
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Propaganda 22, Rome, Italy
- Sugo D’Oro Restaurant
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- From Monday to Saturday at 4:00pm
- On Monday and Tuesday also at 11.00am
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy in a single day and at your own pace: depart from Ro...
Join a 3-hour private tour of the Vatican designed for families with children: you'll have the chanc...
Explore Rome away from the classic tourist trailsLong-running favorites like the Pantheon or Piazza ...