Get ready for a wine class focused on wine history and tradition! Your host, a friendly sommelier, will tell you more about choosing, tasting and appreciating wines. Begin learning about Italian regions and comparing different varieties for an interesting deep immersion in the world of wine. Then, provide yourself with a glass of wine to try the tasting technique; discover the quantity and sensations given from the four main tastes that our mouth is able to distinguish: sweet, acid, salt, bitter followed by sparkling sensations, tannins, alcohol, smoothness, the intensity of taste persistency, the intensity of flavor persistency, body. Lastly, focus on the art of pairing wine and food, the key to a successful meal and the passport to the most amazing foodie experience.
Excursions & day trips
Online class on wine tasting with a sommelier
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a virtual experience to dive into the variegated world of Italian wines
- Discover the secrets of wine tasting with an expert sommelier
- Learn more about food and wine parings, the key to a successful meal
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Online wine class
- Expert sommelier
What's not included
- Internet connection and software programs
- Food and drinks
What to remember
- This is a virtual online experience, there is no physical meeting point
- Meeting time will be Rome local time
- Any device may be used and no special program is needed. An email will be sent with login information
- The class can't be accessed on multiple devices, there will only be one login per booking
- Every day at 10.30am and 5.30pm (Rome time)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.