Hop On Hop Off bus pass with early morning Vatican entrance
- Combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums
- Hop on and off the buses at your convenience and reward yourself with a marvellous view of Rome
- Listen to the audio-guide and discover the unique history of Rome's splendour
- Visit the Vatican Museums without waiting in line
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums.
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments and cultural venues while you are comfortably seated. Hop on and off at your convenience and reward yourself with a marvellous view of Rome you will never forget.
The tour is also tape-recorded and individual earphones are at disposal. On the pink buses, you'll find a very informative audio-guide which will illustrate the unique history of Rome's splendour and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience. The pink buses – all equipped with free Wi-Fi – run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes.
In the morning you'll also have the chance to discover the Vatican Museums. You won't have to stress to reach the entrance: our representatives will lead you to the Museums, where you'll visit at your own pace one of the most important art collections in the world. Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this self-guided tour of the fifty-four galleries, including four statue museums and the Sistine Chapel, arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within.
- Assistant to coordinate the access inside the Museums
- Entrance Tickets with skip the line entrance
- 24 Hours Bus Ticket
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the Panoramic route
- Tour Guide
- Vatican museums audio guide (may be rented inside)
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-5): reduced
- Youth (6-11): reduced
To enter the Vatican Museums:
Piazza del Risorgimento, in the centre of the square you will find our staff members at the “Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono”, 400 metres from the nearest metro stop “Ottaviano”.
To begin you hop on hop off bus tour:
Please print and exchange your voucher on board or at the Gray Line / I Love Rome office located in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the St. Regis Hotel. Get on board at any of the following stops:
Santa Maria Maggiore
Vatican City & Castel Sant'Angelo
Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Latecomers won't be accommodated
- This is a self-guided combo tour: audioguides may be rented inside the Vatican Museums (at your own expenses)
- The Vatican tour ends at the Vatican Museums: our services end upon ticket's delivery in the Museum's lobby
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed
- No strollers, bulky bags, umbrellas are admitted
- Please print and exchange your voucher on board or at the Gray Line / I Love Rome office
- Show your voucher to the bus assistants at any stop and get on board for the duration of your 24 hours Hop On Hop Off pass.
- For the Vatican tour we kindly invite you to print out this voucher and hand it in to the tour personnel along with the main traveler's valid ID at the start of the activity
- Ticket valid until Museum's closing time
- The first departure is at 8:30 AM
- The last departure is at 5:40 PM (from November to March) at 6:40 PM (from April to October)
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
This tour for small groups allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explan...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Explore not only the Colosseum, but all the major sites of Ancient Rome on this small-group tour tha...
Get past long lines at the Vatican Museums and spend more time exploring the world’s most incredible...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Experience the beauty of Rome on board of a fun and eco-friendly electric car by Reanult. Get close ...
Do you only have a couple of days in Rome? To make the most of your stay, this Rome walking tour cov...
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitol...