E-bike tour with Colosseum 3D reconstruction and ice-cream break
- Enjoy a bike tour among Rome's best attractions, including piazza Navona and Circus Maximus
- Watch gladiators fight in the Colosseum thanks to a latest-generation 3D reconstruction
- Reach the Pantheon and relax tasting one of the best ice-creams in town!
Enjoy a tour of Rome's best attractions, including the city's bridges, Circus Maximus, the Mouth of Truth, the Jewish ghetto, Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona and Sanit Peter's square. Stop at the Colosseum and get the chance to watch the gladiators fight in the arena thanks to a 3D reconstruction and wearing a Samsung oculus VR
of the latest generation! Then, reach the Pantheon and rest tasting one of the best ice-creams in town!
- Bike or E-bike
- Tour guide
- Baby seat up to 20 kg (on request)
- Cammellino for kids up to 139cm (on request)
- Augmented reality viewer
- Ice cream or coffee
- Child (0-10 years old): free
- Youth (11-17 years old): reduced
Lungotevere delle Armi 44, RM Roma 00195, Lazio, IT
- This experience isn't wheelchair accessible
- It is suggested to wear comfortable clothes
- You can ride e-bikes with a minimum height of 140cm. Child seats (up to 20kg) and kids cammellini (up to 139cm) are available on request for smaller children
- Every day at 8.30am, 9.00am and 9.30am
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...