48-hour hop-on hop-off bus with Colosseum and Vatican Museums tickets
- Explore the Eternal City and get on and off anywhere you like
- See Rome on board of a City Sightseeing open bus
- Save precious time with priority access to the Colosseum and to the Vatican Museums
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace. Get on and get off anywhere and anytime you please. This combo ticket includes skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Vatican Museums.
Visit the Colosseum, the most important and famous of all Roman monuments, where thousands of men and wild animals were put to death before a blood-thirsty audience. Explore the Ancient City, the Roman Forum, see the very sight where the body of Julius Caesar was cremated, the Arch of Titus, the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, the Senate House, the ancient market, the brothels and walk on the Via Sacra, where legions used to march during triumphal parades. Visit the Palatine hill, the core of the Seven Hills, one of the most ancient parts of the city.
Visit all the highlights of the Vatican Museums, from the Sistine Chapel to lesser-known gems of the collection. You will see the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra and the incredible Raphael Rooms. A definite highlight of your visit comes when you visit the Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside this world-famous room to pick out the details you heard about – Michelangelo’s boneless self-portrait for example, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint the Sistine Chapel again.
- All options: Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitor Centers
- BUS + COLOSSEUM + VATICAN MUSEUMS: Hop-on hop-off ticket valid 48 hours + skip-the-line tickets for Colosseum, Forum, Palatine and Vatican Museums
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Youth (6-17): reduced
- Kids (0-5): free
City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center - Via IV Novembre 147, 00187 Roma RM
The Admission to the Colosseum is valid only on the date shown on the voucher. It is recommended to redeem the voucher at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center located in Via IV Novembre 147 before 1.00 pm. You can access the Vatican Museums on the day after the Colosseum.
- Certain sites or sections of sites may occasionally be subject to last-minute changes, for example unscheduled closures. In such cases the tour operator will be pleased to offer an alternative tour
- Large handbags, haversacks, etc. are not permitted inside the Colosseum. Wardrobe service not available
- The Admission to the Colosseum is valid only on the date shown on the voucher. The Skip the line ticket can only be used on the first day, not the 2nd day. Voucher must be redeemed at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center located in Via IV Novembre 147 (entrance time available from 9.30am to 1pm)
The hop-on hop-off open bus is available every day according to the season timetable:
- High Season (April - October): bus service available 9am - 7pm with a bus every 10 minutes
- Low season (November - December): bus service available 9am - 5pm with a bus every 35 minutes
Colosseum opening hours:
- From 2:00 pm until 3:30pm (from the last Sunday of October to the last Saturday of March)
- From 2:00 pm until 6:00pm (from the last Sunday of March to the last Saturday of October)
The Admission to the Colosseum is valid only on the date shown on the voucher. The Skip the line ticket can only be used on the first day, not the 2nd day. It is recommended to redeem the voucher at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center located in Via IV Novembre 147 before 1.00 pm.
Vatican Museums opening hours:
- Monday - Saturday 9am - 3pm
- Closing times: Sundays and all Religious holidays
- Monday, December 24th and 31st December, Vatican Museum Opening hours will be 9 am - 1.30 pm (last entry)
- You can visit the Vatican Museum on the day after the Colosseum
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...