24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus + official Saint Peter's Basilica audioguide
- See Rome on board of a City Sightseeing open bus
- Be amazed by the beauty of Saint Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy Rome's highlights helped by a multi-language commentary
- Get on and off anywhere and any time you like
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on and off anywhere you please to visit famous sights and major attractions. Discover interesting insights about the city of Rome with the multi-language commentary available on board.
Let the magnificence of Saint Peter’s Basilica amaze you. Listen to the official audioguide as you tour the Basilica at your own pace, stopping to learn the details of statues, decorations and the jaw-dropping architectural magnificence of the most famous church in the world.
See the incredible Bernini's Baldachin and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, in the beautiful papal enclave.
- Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitors Center
- Official St Peter's Basilica audioguide
- City Sightseeing Roma hop-on hop-off open bus ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to attractions
Children (6-17): reduced
Via Marsala, 7, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
You can reedem your voucher on board of a City Sightseeing bus or at any Visitors Center
- Audioguide available in: Italian, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Spanish
- Dress code: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both women and men
- ID card required
St. Peter's Basilica opening time:
- Every day 9.30am-3.30pm
- On Wednesday 1.00pm-3.00pm
- Closing time: Vatican religious holidays and celebration as per the Basilica's programme
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk through the livel...
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
After meeting your guide you will have access tickets to attend the weekly General Audience that Pop...
Discover the soul of the Eternal City by joining a tour of some of Rome’s most stunning hidden gems ...
The breathtaking Sorrento Coast is a must see on any trip to Italy. Spend a night outside the city f...