Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarloaf. Enjoy the spectacular view from atop Corcovado and take stunning pictures from the mountaintop. Then continue the journey to Sugarloaf where we will close the day with stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro. For your convenience and to make your tour tour more enjoyable, we'll pick you up from the comfort of your hotel (including transport from most South Zone hotels).
Rio de Janeiro: Corcovado and Sugarloaf Tour
Availability: Daily at 7.30am
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide
- Become captivated by the breathtaking views of the city and beaches
- Admire panoramic views from the famous Sugarloaf Mountain
- Take the cable car ride up Sugarloaf to continue the spectacular views
What to expect
- Transportation from most South Zone hotels
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Food and drink
Children under 2 years old: free
Rua General Caldwell, 291 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20230-194, Brazil
You will be picked up from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Daily at 7:30 AM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.