- Enjoy a day away from the city routine
- Admire fantastic views
- See wildlife in its natural environment
- Admire the underwater world without getting wet
The city of Rio de Janeiro is home to secrets that not even the Carioca knows himself. The Lagoon Complex of Barra da Tijuca is one of those treasures tucked into one of the hottest areas of the city. Affectionately known by locals as "Pantanal Carioca" surprises to all with its fauna and flora of great beauty and diversity. You have a multitude of ways of getting to know the area. You can either take a ride through the canals and discover the real Pantanal Carioca, during the day or at sunset. At night you will go to the restaurants in the area and then back to the docks of your choosing.
Please note that the Pantanal Carioca and the Sunset Cruise have options with both transportation and without transportation. It departs from several docks along the canal.
The tour has three variations to choose from:
- Pantanal Carioca: An unforgettable ride through the Lagoon Complex of Barra da Tijuca.
- Sunset Cruise: The Pantanal seen in a very special time of day.
- Pantanal Carioca with lunch: Enjoy the tour with a delicious lunch or dinner option with 2 starters (pastries), 2 drinks (Caipirinha or juice) and main course (Stew, Seafood or Picanha)
For all these options, you can add the transportation for an additional cost.
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon (if option selected)
- Guide (English and Portuguese)
- Snacks and drinks
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Dock, opposite the Hortifruti Market of the Jardim Oceânico (Praça Prof. de Souza Araújo 390). This is the meeting point if you select the option "without transportation".
- Minimun of 2 people required if transportation is added to the tour
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy one of the best bars in Rio with a special skip-the-line ticket. A privileged space for samba,...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...