Playful canyoning session at Baracci Canyon in Corsica
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Discover the Baracci canyon near Propriano, one of the most playful canyon of Corsica with its slides, jumps, swim and walk into emerald pools.
The Baracci canyon is a beautiful canyon with an orange granite colour. The obstacles are fun and accessible from 7 years old, which gives the opportunity to learn about abseiling for those who do not want to jump. Jumps are never mandatory.
This canyon descent is situated in the region of Propriano.
- Helmet, harness, neoprene outfit
- State certified instructor to supervise the activity
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Close to Propriano, Olmeto, Porto-Pollo, Sartène and Campomoro!
RD 557 20143 Santa-Maria-Figaniella
- 5 to 12 people maximum for each activity
- The excursion is accessible for children from 7 years-old if they know how to swim
- This canyon offers jumps up to 9m but they are never obligatory
- Please bring for each participant : a pair of sneakers + pair of socks that will go into the water, 50cl bottle of water, cereal bar, Swimming suit/trunks
- You can choose to rent canyoning shoes from 35 to 48 (shoe size) during the booking (+ 5EUR)
- In july and august: 3 sessions per day: 8.30am, 12.00pm and 3.30pm
- The rest of the year: 2 sessions per day: 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Walk to the canyon: 5min
- Descent: Approx 1h30
- Walk back: 15min
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...