Small group E-scooter tour in Prague with free taxi pick up
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Your local guide will wait for you in Prague city center and get you a short training session to ensure you feel comfortable on the easy-to-drive electric scooter.
During your tour, you will see for example Prague Metronome, a functional giant metronome in Letná Park. Before the tour, your live guide will explain you how to operate the vehicle and you will have enough time to practice. The tour will start when you will feel safe and comfortable.
Marvel at the monuments of the Prague Castle complex and continue to the Loreta. See the Strahov Monastery, Petrin Tower and Kampa Island. Scoot past Wenceslas Square and the Estates Theatre. Get a look at the typical monuments of Old Town Square, such as the Astronomical Clock and Church of St. Nicholas.
Enjoy a stop at each site to take some memorable photographs and listen to the interesting stories about Prague form your local guide.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Bike tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Pick-up from your accommodation in Prague
Hotel Grandior, Na Florenci 29, 110 00, Prague
- After instant confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email so you will get in touch with provider personally in case you have any questions or wishes
- The provider will inform you about the details with free taxi pick up
- Not suitable for pregnant woman and children younger 12 years
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes
- Be ready 20-30 minutes before the tour
The e-scooter tour starts every day at 10 am and 4 pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...