Small group e-bike tour in with a live guide
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Join to see the highlights of stunning Prague on a guided e-bike tour. The local guide will take you to visit the most iconic sights of Prague such as Prague Castle, Petrin Tower, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, and many others. Learn about the traditions in Prague, history, and culture as you ride. Choose one of the options: 120 or 180-minute tour and enjoy personal attention and a flexible itinerary.
- Guided tour
- Bike tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Na Florenci 29, Prague
The meeting point is located on address: Na Florenci 29, which is just in front of the hotel Grandior.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age: 8 years
The e-bike tour starts every day at 9:00 am, 11:30 am and 06:30 pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...