Prague E-Scooter treasure hunt
- Try to solve the 15 riddles in the Old Town of Prague
- Discover the city in an exciting and fun way
Join a special treasure hunt which leads you on an E-Scooter through Prague. The game is based on a story about King Charles IV, who lost an object. Now set off to find this object yourself.
At the beginning of the treasure hunt you will receive a map with 15 positions. Each of this places in the Old Town is hiding a riddle which you have to solve. Look around yourselves carefully and conquer the game in the shortest time possible!
- 3 hours E-Scooter rent (including safety training)
- Young skilled assistant
- Game equipment
- Food and drinks
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride an e-scooter
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Light rain is no argument for canceling the tour. In case of heavy rain, you will be offered a full refund or reschedule
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Bicycle skills required
- Every day at 2.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...