Prague Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Castle walking tour and boat tour option
- 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Tour to explore Prague
- Don't miss the chance to cross the Vltava with a boat cruise
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 10 stops around Prague
- Step back in time and hear the intriguing history of Prague Castle from an expert guide
Step back in time and uncover the intriguing c.1,100-year history of Prague Castle, once the residence of Bohemian monarchs and the current seat of the Czech Republic’s Head of State. An expert guide will take you on a walking tour through the grounds of the world’s largest ancient castle complex which lies in the Historic Centre of Prague, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its palaces and ecclesiastical structures built in a variety of architectural styles, from Romanesque to Gothic, Prague Castle is not to be missed!
The Walking Tour will also take you into St. Vitus Cathedral which stands inside the Prague Castle complex. Make sure to look up before stepping inside this architectural masterpiece which dominates the skyline of this captivating city! The largest and most important church in the Czech Republic, the impressive St. Vitus Cathedral is central to the country’s cultural and religious heritage. See where patron saints, sovereigns and archbishops have been laid to rest and stand in the very place where Bohemian monarchs were once coronated.
The beautiful Charles Bridge is one of Prague’s must-see sights, however with this Gothic monument on everyone’s to-do list, it is often overrun with people… Avoid the crowds and enjoy unobstructed views of this architectural masterpiece from a cruise boat! You’ll also see fairytale Prague Castle towering against the backdrop of the medieval city, as well as admiring districts such as Malá Strana, -the Lesser Quarter,- or the Old Town from the water.
Click here to see the map with the Red Route.
- Please note that vouchers must be redeemed at: Wax Museum of Legends, City Sightseeing Desk, Celetna 15, Prague 1 or Tourist Information Office, Vaclavske namesti 28, Prague 1
- Prague Castle Meeting point: stop 4 on the Red Line
- Boat Tour Meeting point: dock/pier/platform 5, next to Čech Bridge
- You can choose between 2 different options: 48h Pass: Castle Walking tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour / 48h Pass: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour + boat + Castle walking tour
- Please note that the Purple Route has stopped operating until further notice, as it doesn't run during the winter season
- Walking tours: 10:35 a.m., 12:05 p.m., 1:35 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Tour in English
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- Operative season: all year round
- First tour: 9:25 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:40 p.m.
- Frequency: every 25 minutes
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
Prague's Venice is an exclusive canal sightseeing boat trip! You will be riding in lovely typical ca...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
Experience an enchanting 3-hour cruise through Prague by night and enjoy a delicious buffet-style di...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
See all of the highlights of Prague in only 3 hours! The tour combines sightseeing by bus and a guid...
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing t...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Transfer by minibus to the Náplavka riverbank near Palacký Bridge, one of the oldest functioning riv...
Cultural Czech cooking class and dinner in Prague Enjoy an interactive tasting menu and cooking clas...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...