Prague grand city E-Scooter tour
- Benefit from important insights from the young and experienced local guides
- Ride past many famous sights of Prague
- See architectural jewels and curiosities, such as a star-shaped castle
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide and received a brief training session, set off to see all the four Prague historical town quarters. Ride through the old alleys and the beautiful parks at Petřín and Letná.
Your guide will show you secret Prague corners, you will learn about Pragues history and get information that cannot be found in the official guides. You will visit Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas Church and Prague Castle. The you continue through Petrin Hill. Around the Royal Gardens behind the Castle, you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letná Park. Passing Metronome, Expo 58, St. Agnes Church, you will also see Wenceslas Square, the Dancing House and the Old Town Square.
- 3 hours E-Scooter rent including safety training
- Audio guide available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- English and Czech speaking licensed guide
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Live comments in English and Czech. Audio guide available in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French
- Maximum number of participants is 13 people
- Light rain is no argument for canceling the tour. In case of heavy rain, you will be offered a full refund or reschedule
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride an e-scooter
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- Tour starts every day at 10.00am and 2.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...