Prague full-day sightseeing tour with lunch in Prague Castle
- See all of Prague's sights in one day
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Vltava river
- Discover the city's fascinating history
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in time by visiting the ninth-century Prague Castle, one of the world's largest castles. Along the way, you will see New Town and Old Town Prague attractions such as National Theater, Rudolfinum, Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square, and the Dancing House.
At Prague Castle, you will be treated to a three-course meal and drink at Villa Richter, a fabulous restaurant boasting Prague's best view. Then you will visit Valdstejn, Prague's most beautiful garden. You´ll also have the opportunity to explore the city´s Lesser Town, Kampa Island and Lennon´s wall. Cross over the Vltava River on the iconic Charles Bridge then soak in Prague's incredible history and culture as you enjoy refreshments and travel in style down the Vltava on a river cruise.
Walk by Palach´s Square and through Parizska Avenue and Prague´s Jewish Town, where your guide will share a local's knowledge of the area. Continue toward the Old Town Square to see the old Town Hall and the world-famous 15th-century Astronomical Clock. Your incredible day ends in front of the Estates Theater, which hosted the premiere of W.A. Mozart´s Don Giovanni opera.
- Three course meal and beverage
- Admission to river cruise
- Optional pick-up from downtown Prague hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Children three-to-ten years old: reduced
- Children two years old and under: no charge
Národní 38, 110 00 Nové Město, Prague, Czech republic
Your guide awaits you in front of the Gray Line Czech office in Národní street 38
- To arrange the pick-up, you need to contact the local partner directly. More information is provided on the voucher after booking
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian
- We cannot ensure the table for two in the restaurant
- As this is a day long trip, primarily on foot, please be advised that it may not be suitable for young children or those with mobility issues
- Cancellations made within two hours of service date will be charged in full; more than two hours notice is fully refundable
- Due to the pedestrian zone no pickup from hotels in the following streets possible: Vladislavova, Václavské náměstí, Jungmanova, Spálená, Národní třída, Perlová, Rytířská, 28.října, V kotcích, Havelská, Skořepka, Konviktská, Bartolomějská, Karolíny Světlé, Jilská, Ostrovní, Karlova, Melnatrichova, V jirchářích, Husova
- Daily: 10.00am
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...