Prague dinner cruise with transfers
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet on the cruise boat and listen to live music
- See Prague's illuminated landmarks at night
- Admire historic monuments, such as the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle from the Vltava River
Transfer by minibus to the Náplavka riverbank near Palacký Bridge, one of the oldest functioning river crossings in Prague city center. Get a welcome drink as you board the boat.
Then, cruise gently down the Vltava River towards the Charles Bridge. See historic monuments floodlit for the night, such as the Prague Castle complex, the old fort of Vyšehrad, the National Theatre and the neo-Renaissance concert hall of the Rudolfinum, where the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra performs.
Feast from an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner as you cruise, and let the live music entertain you as you glide through the beautiful city.
- Travelling by modern bus
- Boat trip
- A welcome drink on the boat and "all you can eat" buffet style dinner
- Live music
- Child (3-11 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and after the dinner drop you off. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Tour departs at 7.00pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...