Prague castle tour with visit to Golden Lane
- Explore the majestic Prague Castle and its interiors with a professional guide
- Visit the Golden Lane where alchemists tried to produce gold in the Middle Ages
- See the Royal Palace, Basilica of St.George and the Cathedral of St.Vitus
Did you know that according to the Guinness book of records, the Prague Castle is considered the largest in the world? Experience the castle's Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Roman interiors. See the palace, that has been the seat of the Czech Kings and Holy Roman Emperors, and since 1918, the residence of the President of Republic.
During the ride on the bus from the city centre to the Castle, your guide will tell you more about the major sightseeing attractions along the way. In the Castle, you will enjoy a visit to the Cathedral of St. Vitus, the old Royal Palace with the Vladislav Hall and the Roman Basilica of St. George. You will also experience the Golden Lane, a street formerly the home to Franz Kafka, where, according to a tradition, alchemists from the Middle Ages tried to produce gold and a Philosopher's Stone for the Emperor Rudolph II.
From the Prague Castle you can admire a beautiful view of Prague. You will then take a walk through the St. Wenceslas' vineyards down to the subway station of the "A" line Malostranska, nearby the Charles Bridge, where your tour ends.
- Pick-up from hotel
- Entrance fees to: St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Basilica of St.George and Golden Lane
- Students up to 26 years old: reduced rate with a valid ISIC card
- Children ages 3-10: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Na Příkopě 23, Prague
Meet your guide at the selling Booth Premiant City Tour, located in front of Panska Pasaz Shopping Mall (Na Příkopě 23, Prague). For hotel pick-up, please contact the tour provider after receiving the booking confirmation (instructions will be provided on your voucher).
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Tour departs daily at 11.15am
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...