Prague beer tour
- Explore Prague's lively bar scene with friendly, local guides
- Get expert tips and city insights for the rest of your vacation
- Make new friends in some of Prague's best-loved taverns
- Sample some of the world's finest beers and learn how they are made
Join a local beer expert to discover some of the nation's favorite brews. Your expert Prague Beer Tour leader will reveal some of the secrets of how the world-renowned Czech Beer is made. However, drinking the beer is only half the experience! You'll also get to experience the friendly and lively atmosphere in some of Prague's best and most popular bars.
People are often surprised to hear that the Czech's drink more beer per capita than any other nation in the world, but once you've tried some of these local beers, you'll understand why. Of course, what would a beer tour in Prague be without actually drinking some of beer? This tour includes three authentic Czech pubs, with four 0.3L beers and one 0.5L beer, and even some bar snacks to keep you going.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 3 authentic Czech pubs
- 4 small beers (0.3l)
- 1 large beer (0.5l)
- Bar snacks at the first pub
- Additional drinks and food
- Student: reduced (please bring valid student photo ID)
Pařížská 934/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Your tour starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier store and Czech tourism office centre (on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street)
- Participants must be 18 years or older to join this tour
- Please bring a valid photo ID
- Every day at 6.00pm
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...