Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Uplands) and would also like to visit our neighbouring country, can join us on a trip to the German city of Dresden. Dresden originated as a small fishing village, growing to become a spa and royal residence, to finally become the capital city of Saxony. The most important historical monuments are the Zwinger and Albertinum galleries, the Hofkirche and Frauenkirche churches and the Semperoper opera house. During World War II, the city suffered by a massive air raid that almost destroyed it entirely; however, it has been reconstructed and rebuilt.
Excursion to Dresden from Prague
- See the beauty of the capital of Saxony, the German Florence
- Visit the impressive Zwinger with its museum, the "German Louvre"
- Learn more about the , including its almost total bombing in World War IIEnjoy plenty of free time to shop and explore on your own
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop off
- Admission fees
- Children (3-10 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Na Příkopě 957/23, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Selling Booth at Na Prikope Street in front of "Panska Pasaz" Shopping Mall (the street between Municipal House and the bottom of Wenceslas Square). For hotel pick-up, please contact the tour provider after receiving the booking confirmation (instructions will be provided on your voucher).
- Multi-lingual guide
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 8:45