Excursion to Český Krumlov with lunch in medieval tavern from Prague
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Český Krumlov
- Discover the chateau with its dreamy baroque gardens
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour that picks you up at your hotel
- Have lunch at a medieval tavern
After being picked up at your hotel, you will make your way to Český Krumlov on a modern air-conditioned bus with WIFI connection. The town is an extraordinary architectonic jewel listed in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. During the tour, the guide will tell you about the history of the town and take you along its beautiful lanes. After lunch in a medieval tavern, you will visit the largest chateau in the Czech Republic, that stuns with its gorgeous baroque gardens and a unique revolving auditorium.
After the tour, sit back, relax and recap your day while marveling at the scenic countryside on your way back to Prague. The bus driver will drop you back off at your hotel or in the city center.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfer with a modern air-conditioned bus with WiFi and USB charger
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch in Medieval Tavern
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages (3-11): reduced
- Students ages (12-26): reduced
- Seniors ages (65+): reduced
Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Nové Město, Czech Republic
Add your accommodation details at checkout for pick-up service or meet your bus at the rooftop parking Main Train Station, opposite the Fanta´s Cafe.
- For pick-up service please add your accommodation details at checkout
- The pick-up time from the hotel is not identical to the beginning of the trip and depends on the traffic situation and location of the hotel. Late pick-up from the hotel is not a reason for refund
- Please note that the Castle is closed from December 23rd through to the 31st 2019, and on 1 January 2020. The tour will, however, continue but with an alternative itinerary
- Please note, that during the Celebration of the Five-Petalled Rose from 19 June 2020 to 21 June 2020, an additional fee of 300 CZK(about 12€) is charged
- Only English commentary is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian commentary are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually
- This tour operates from Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00am
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...