Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for traditional lunch and different snacks at two Czech microbreweries while learning about the brewing process and getting to know our legendary Czech craft beers. Take a picture of the famous Karlštejn Castle located in the protected Bohemian Karst area. Last but not least learn about the Czech (beer) history and culture from Pavel - the local beer guide. To ensure personal friendly atmosphere the tour is for a maximum of 7 people and departs every day.
Czech beer & food tasting day trip to microbreweries from Prague
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Do this because
- Taste a variety of craft beers in rural microbreweries
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
What to expect
- 8 different beer samples + 4 small beers
- Full brewery tour
You will get picked up from your hotel in Prague. During the booking process please indicate your hotel name and address
- Every day at 10.00am
Thirsty Villager, s.r.o.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.