San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti tour from Pisa
- Explore the Medieval urban town of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous Tuscan wine estate
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Discover Siena and its architecture with a guide
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the region history and traditions.
The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the wonderful area of the Chianti Classico. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries.
In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here two official guides – an English one and a Spanish one - will lead our tour to the city centre. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world-famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni medieval fortress.
The tour ends in Florence, then take the shuttle and our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Child 3-12 years old: 50% discount
- Infant 0-2 years old: free of charge
Piazza Daniele Manin 1, 56122 Pisa PI
Pisa, Piazza Daniele Manin in front of MC Donald's.
- For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 7:45am
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been ap...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...