Check out Philly in a unique and original way! Try out this awesome scavenger hunt through the Philadelphia Museum district and see all the sights! This experience will take you from City Hall to the Philadelphia Museum of Art all while taking a few side trips and proposing challenges at every leg. You'll also learn some local history get valuable local tips on the way!
Philadelphia Museums Tourist Scavenger Hunt
- A good bargain - see more for less
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Games at every stop
- Entrance fees
Philadelphia City Hall, John F Kennedy Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA, USA
To start your scavenger hunt, you'll need to be outside and to the north of city hall to the north. Then log into our mobile site, and from My Account, go to Scavenger Hunts and click on the blue button of your scavenger hunt.
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed
- This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...
You’ll visit those unmissable Philly sights on this historical Philadelphia tour that ditches the gu...
Explore the hidden secrets in the shadows of America's most historic and haunted city! Join the Ghos...
The Liberty Bell. Independence Hall. We all know Philadelphia for its famous landmarks and historica...
The Penn Museum is the oldest and largest University Museum in the United States. Home to over 1 mil...
Save up to 44% on combined admission to your choice of three, four or five top Philadelphia attracti...