Tickets for the Moulin Rouge show & optional dinner
- Live a dream night in the beautiful setting of the Moulin Rouge
- Drink champagne and dine in the famous temple of French can-can
- Discover a different side of Paris's famous landmarks by night
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative performances of its can-can dancers. Every evening, 60 artists selected worldwide present the 'Féerie' revue show: 1000 costumes shimmering with feathers, rhinestones and sequins, sensational performances, sumptuous sets and original French music. Get ready for a 2-hour show where dance scenes and surprise acts intersperse! And for a top-of-the-notch experience, book the French dinner orchestrated by Chef David Le Quellec.
- 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
- Dinner (if dinner option selected)
Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris
Present your voucher at the ticket office at the entrance of the Moulin Rouge at least 30 minutes before the show.
- Show duration: 2 hours
- Dinner-Show duration: 4 hours
- Visitors might have to pass security checks before entering the venue
- Backpacks, suitcases, and any other voluminous bags will not be allowed in the auditorium or in the storage room
- Children accepted starting 6 years old
- Cancelation policy: no refund, no exchange
- Dress code: jacket and tie appreciated. Shorts, bermudas, sports clothes and shoes, flip-flops are not allowed
Every evening at 9.00pm +
Friday and Saturday at 11.00pm (the two shows are the same)
Every evening at 7.00pm + show at 9.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...