Skip-the-line tickets Palace of Versailles with audioguide
- Skip the lines and go straight into the Palace
- Tour at your own pace with your audioguide
- See the King's Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Visit one of the most opulent palaces of France
- Visit the French gardens, sometimes hosting the Musical Gardens or the Musical Fountains Show
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your audioguide. You’ll have the privilege to explore this opulent former home of French kings and queens.
Our hostess will bring you inside the Palace skipping the lines and will provide you with an audioguide. Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace from the somptuous Palace ornated appartaments and Hall of Mirrors to the gardens with its massive fountains.
After your visit of the palace, feel free to walk around the gardens. From 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place in the gardens.Your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Palace of Versailles
- Regular entrance to the gardens, including the day shows from 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and some Bank Holydays
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Drinks and snacks
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance
- Youth 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- From 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place in the gardens.Your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens.
- Everyday except Monday*
*except 1st May, December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of the month between November and March
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...