Private Champagne cruise on the river Seine
- Enjoy the private salon and deck at the front of the boat
- Sip three Champagnes passing by Paris' iconic monuments
- Commentaries about monuments and champagne provided
Your cruise will start from the dock by the Eiffel Tower promptly on the hour. Inside a private room at the front of the boat with bay windows, you will travel down the Seine while sipping Champagne. Your cruise will be luxurious, fun and informative!
Your sommelier will also offer information about the famous Parisian monuments you pass along the way. We'll offer three Champagnes: Brut, Demi-sec, and Rosé.
The cruise will last one hour and will return to the point of departure.
- English speaking sommelier
- Private salon and deck at the front of the boat
- Three good Champagnes from boutique wineries
- Personnal expenses
1 Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris-7E-Arrondissement, France
- Meet us at Port de Suffren, nearby the Eiffel Tour
- Metro stop: Bir Hakeim (line 6)
- REC C stop: Gare du Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Departure at 6.00pm
Meet us at 5.45pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...