Paris-by-night tour with Eiffel Tower skip-the-line tickets, bus tour and Seine cruise
- See why Paris is called the City of Lights
- Experience the Eiffel Tower’s amazing glass floor
- Relax on a night-time cruise down the Seine
- Get a different perspective on the city’s architecture
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic! Discover the neighborhoods and monuments of Paris during this early-evening excursion including a city tour on a panoramic bus, a cruise on the Seine and tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower!
You'll leave from our agency near the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic bus tour of the greatest neighborhoods of Paris. You'll pass by the Eiffel Tower, the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame de Paris, the Invalides, the Latin Quarter and many others. You will learn more about the history of Paris and the evolution of its architecture through fascinating anecdotes with individual headphones.
Embark on this 1-hour cruise on a fully glazed boat with an audio guide. Soak up the charm of Paris over the water while admiring the beautiful bridges that cross the Seine and the great monuments along the borders.
With your priority access tickets to the Eiffel Tower, you'll avoid long queues at the entrance and reach the 2nd floor where spectacular views await you. Depending on the season, you can see the illuminated monuments.
End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower.
Boat commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children’s commentary is available in French.
Bus commentary available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean.
Children’s commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary (digital recording) and personal earphones
- Tickets for the river cruise with audio guide (one hour)
- Skip-the-line ticket to visit the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Recorded commentary for the Illuminations tour in 11 languages
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Lift ticket access to the summit (3rd floor) of the Eiffel Tower
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Children (ages 0-2) free
- Children (ages 3-11) reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Check-in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- In summertime, a part of the tour will be done in daylight
- The tour starts either by the Seine river cruise or by the Eiffel Tower. The city tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
- Boat commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children’s commentary available in French
- Bus commentary available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean
- Children’s commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Every day at 7.30pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...