Palace of Versailles entrance tickets with audioguide and full access to gardens
- Enjoy full access to the whole Versailles estate for 1 day
- Stroll through the gardens and visit the Hall of Mirrors and Royal Apartments
- Discover the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Attend the light and sound Fountain Show (optional)
- Your ticket is valid until 10 February 2021
Pre-book your ticket to enjoy a full access to the whole estate of Versailles. From the opulent Halls of Mirrors, the ornated King's and Queen's appartments, the Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate to the manicured gardens with the impressive 'Fountain Show' (optional), you'll be delighted to immerse in the life of the French Monarchy. You'll have all day to stroll through the gardens and Palace with audioguided commentaries.
Access to the Gardens is free except on days with Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens. The days of Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, the price of Passport is increasing from 20€ to 27€.
Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place from 3 April to 31 October 2020, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Please CLICK HERE to check the calendar before booking one of the two Pass available:
- Full access pass (20€)
Gardens included EXCEPT during the days of Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- Full access pass & Fountain Show (27€)
Gardens included during the days of Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
Temporary exhibition included in the price of the ticket:
From 19 November 2019 to 15 March 2020, the Africa and Crimea Rooms will play host to the “Versailles Revival” exhibition, looking at how, between 1867 and 1937, the Palace ignited passions for Versailles in its Ancien Régime version as it underwent an extensive program of restoration and refurbishment.
- 1-day access Palace, the Trianon, Marie Antoinette Estate and Gardens
- Audioguide in 11 languages (if available)
- Fountain Show (if you book the ticket with Fountain show)
- Drinks and snacks
Free admission upon presentation of proof, (except during days of Fountain Show and Musical gardens)
- European Union residents under 26
- Schoolchildren, teachers in a French establishment with a Pass Education
- Disabled people and the person accompanying them
- Job seekers in France and recipients of minimum social benefits upon presentation of proof dated no more than 6 months previously
- Ecole d’Art students
Warning: on the days of the Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens, access to the gardens is free only for children from 0 to 5 years old.
Château de Versailles, Place d'Armes - 78000 Versailles
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance, skip the cash desk. From Paris take the RER C and stop at 'Versailles Château - Rive gauche'.
- Your ticket is valid until 10 February 2021
- Access to the Gardens is free except on days with Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- The days of Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, the price of Passport is increasing from 20€ to 27€
- Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place from 3 April to 31st October 2020, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Warning: on the days of the Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens, access to the gardens is free only for children from 0 to 5 years old.
- This ticket is skip-the-line for the cash desk only
- You may experience some waiting time at the security check at the entrance
- The entrance to Versailles is free on the first Sunday of the month from November to March
- Fountain show ticket for children older than 6 must be purchased on spot
The Palace of Versailles is open every day except on Mondays
From 9.00am to 5.30pm (until 6.30pm during high season)
Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens
From 3 April to 31 October 2020, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris Saint-Germain reinvents the stadium visit by offering you this fun, immersive and unique tour....
Visit the Historical Paris center on a walking PhotoTour. See Paris' best monuments in 2 hours, perf...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a 1-day Big Bus pass and a Seine River dinner ...