Night guided tour of Paris in a collection car
- Visit Paris in an original way
- Discover the secrets of the capital with your driver-guide
- Enjoy a unique ride in a vintage car
Discover Paris in an unusual and original way aboard a 1963 Peugeot 404.
Our guide, passionate about history, will make you discover the most beautiful monuments of the capital by taking you from the Eiffel Tower to the Champs Elysées via the Latin Quarter or the Notre Dâme cathedral. The tour is fully commented, you will learn everything about Paris but also about old cars.
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
4-6 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004, Paris, France
You will meet your guide Place de l'Hôtel de ville, au niveau de l'avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris.
- Photo-stops will be provided during the trip and you can admire the city illuminated by the car's sunroof.
- Duration of the tour: 1h30
- For safety and insurance reasons, only the driver / guide is allowed to drive during the trip.
- For 1 to 3 people max
- Every day
- Departure at 9.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...